1. Illingworths is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulations. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. Illingworths have a mailing list subscribtion form on this website. You can subsribe and unsubscribe easily, every email we send you using our email marketing system will have a one click unsubsribe link. If you feel you would no longer like to recieve newsletter from us please click this link, or you can email us stating you would like to be removed.
3. Illingworths offer a great value service, by using our service you agree that we will use your personal information to update you about service updates and new products/services.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase and that which is required in order to obtain insurance quotes and policies.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with EU data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details.
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact our team.
8. Our website used Cookies to provide you with the best possible experience. These collect anonymous information about your location within the website and the browser you are using. These are short term Cookies and do not collect and identifying information about you. The only person information our site is capable of collecting and storing are the personal details collected by the Contact Us page.